To report an emergency requiring search
or rescue services, dial 9-1-1.

PCSAR does not charge for search and rescue services.

Items PCSAR Would Like to Have

Please consider making IN-KIND material donations to Park County Search and Rescue. Tax receipts based on the fair market value can be provided.

Our wish list below lists items for which the Team has a need.  If you would like to provide us with one or more of these items use the Contact Us section to let us know and if we can use it, we will make arrangements to get it from you. 

The Team could use:

An ATV or UTV.  If you have any leads for us in obtaining a new ATV or UTV by grant or otherwise or know of a used ATV or UTV for sale please let us know.

Climbing harnesses - new

Vehicles - 4x4

Building cleaning supplies

Motor oil and anti-freeze for vehicles and snowmobiles

Recent and working GPS units

Go to top